Loaded Baked Potato Rounds Recipe


Loaded Baked Potato Rounds - a simple, quick and delicious side dish or appetizer full of cheeses and bacon! We love to dip ours in sour cream - YUM!

When I was little, Mom used to make this for me and I loved it very much.
                   And now I am grown up and I know how to cook it but I always remember it made from Mummy's hand.
I got a little emotional but all right. Let's learn how to make it

Course Appetizer, Side Dish

Cuisine American

Prep Time 5 minutes

Cook Time 15 minutes

Total Time 20 minutes

Servings 4

Calories 115 kcal


Ingredients

◻4 medium red potatoes

◻butter melted

◻garlic salt

◻5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled

◻shredded monterray jack cheese

◻shredded cheddar cheese

◻sour cream for dipping

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350.

2. Begin by washing potatoes and slicing into thin rounds (about ¼" thick).

3. Place potatoes in a pot filled with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and pat dry potatoes.

4. Place foil on a baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Place potatoes on pan. Brush lightly with melted butter.

5. Sprinkle on garlic salt, cheeses and crumbled bacon pieces.

6. Bake for 12-14 minutes and serve with sour cream.

7. ENJOY!


I think you will like some other potato recipes




If you like this, then tell me in comments.
Thnku.
Stay tunned.




No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.